Wednesday, October 15, 2008

first soccer game - august 13

Here is Olivia before her first soccer game - team name "Green Gators". I told Olivia I wanted to get a few pics of her before her soccer game and as I was getting ready to tell her how to pose with the soccer ball she said to me "mom I know what to do." She posed herself in the first two pics with the soccer ball....I was totally floored...she posed herself better than I could have!! I thought the pics turned out really cute, except for the fact that her uniform is big enough to fit a 10 year old! Anyways, she did really well at her first game and even got to play against her little boyfriend's team ( a boy that was in her preschool class last year that she claims to be in love with). Can you believe that - at the tender age of 5! I thought girls were supposed to think boys were yucky at this age!!!




No comments: